Customer Care Center
Got any questions? Call our Customer Care Center for help:
Phone lines will be open on work days (Monday to Friday) from 9:00-12:30 and 13:30-17:00. For the UK, the hours will vary: from 8:00 – 11:30 and 12:30 – 16:00 (winter time), and from 9:00-12:30 and 13:30-17:00 (summer time).
Our Customer Care Center is closed on the following days:
National Dutch Holidays 2022
January 1st, New Years Day
April 17th, Easter Sunday
April 18th, Easter Monday
April 27th, Kings Day
May 26th, Ascension Day
June 5th, Whit Sunday
June 6th, Whit Monday
December 25th, Christmas Day
December 26th, 2nd Day of Christmas
Shipping & Delivery
John Deere works together with Mainfreight Logistics Services, to process all orders.
Depending on the delivery country we do have different process- and delivery times (in days):
Please note that we cannot deliver to islands (Mallorca, Sardinia, Corsica, etc.) due to high delivery cost.
The following shipping costs apply:
All prices include the VAT. Orders above 75€ will be shipped free of charge.
If you are unhappy with your item, you can return the goods within 14 days of receipt. Please make sure that the item is packaged properly, and keep hold of any paperwork. We cannot be held responsible for items that go missing in transit.
Return policies: All returns must be as new. Toys must be sent back in the intact original packaging, containing all parts and accessories. Clothing must also be returned in the original packaging.
Please note: we cannot exchange ordered clothing into another size. You have to return your ordered size and place a new order with the different size.
Personalized products are non-returnable!
Return costs: Items must be returned at your own cost, however we will cover the return costs if the goods are faulty or if the wrong item is delivered.
As soon as we have received your return we will issue a refund.
Please consider the following instructions for your return:
1. Make sure your return complies with our return policy.
2. You ordered as a registered user? Then
- log in to your account
- open your order in "My Orders"
- choose “Init Return”
- fill out the return form completely
You ordered as a guest?
- Then visit www.JohnDeereShop.com/returns and fill out the return form completely.
3. Send your return together with the printed and signed return form to:3.
John Deere Shop
P/A Mainfreight Logistic Services
Terminal ANS - Gate 9 - Compartment 8
Brede Steeg 1
Ordering in the John Deere Shop
Use the left navigation of our Online Shop to browse through single product ranges. If you want to order one of the items, simply click on the shopping cart symbol to add the product to the shopping basket. In the next step you will be asked for your invoicing and shipping address. You need to select your preferred form of payment and shipping method. Before your order gets finalized you will see an order overview.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We currently accept orders paid with a credit card (VISA and MasterCard), Paypal, Sofort and Ideal. The VAT of the destination country is applicable.
If you register at the John Deere Online Shop and sign-up for our Newsletter Service you will receive information and offers from the Online Shop on a regular basis.
If you sign-in to your user account you can use the area "My Orders" to view more details and information about your current and past orders.
Updating Account Information
Sign-in to your user account. You can set your default invoicing address as well as adding multiple shipping addresses. You can also update your email address and change your password.
- Vouchers are non-refundable
- Voucher codes can be redeemed only once
- If the purchase falls below the amount of the voucher, the holder will not receive the difference as credit
- If the purchase exceeds the amount of the voucher, the holder must pay for the balance
- You can only redeem one voucher per order
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash. Items purchased by vouchers, if not satisfactory, can be returned. Refund of returned items in that case will be issued as a new voucher.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift Vouchers
- The holder is responsible for all taxes (including VAT), duties or fees arising out of the use of the voucher to purchase merchandise
- The voucher does not include shipping and handling
Credit card fees
Credit card payments may result in additional fees from your credit card company. We accept no responsibility for any additional fees.
Currency Exchange Rates
Our Shop is based on the Euro currency, your payment will be issued in Euro. We will show other currencies like GBP, SEK, DKK and PLN with the approximate exchange rate for your information only. Please be aware that the currency exchange rate will be updated on a daily basis. The currency exchange rate is provided by the European Central Bank.